Orange County Commercial Roofing Contractor
Tired of the water stains on the ceiling of your offices? Is the roof of the corporate office almost as bald as the CFO’s head? If you’ve been putting off getting those much needed repairs completed because you’re worried about cost, disruption of business or the impact of a long-term roofing project, you need to call California Roof Life, Orange County commercial roofing contractor.
Since 1987 we have been providing Orange County businesses just like yours with new roofs of all shapes, sizes and materials. We know how important it is that our work doesn’t interfere with your work, and we’ll work with you to ensure that the job is completed as quickly and professionally as possible and with the least amount of impact to your business.
We are completely licensed, bonded and insured and we require complete professionalism from our crews at all times. When you call California Roof Life you can be assured that your roofing needs will be completely taken care of by industry professionals that know the business inside and out.
Commercial Roof Inspection
If you are selling your commercial building and need a professional inspection, we’ve got the perfect plan for you. Our licensed professionals will completely exam your roof and report on the following:
- Condition of flashing around vents, valleys, roof pipes and the HVAC Unit Mountings
- Overall condition of the roofing material
- Any possible movement
- Condition of drains, gutters and downspouts
- Condition of any ridges, caps and drip edges
Types of Commercial Roofing
When it comes to the roof of your commercial building, you likely have several choices when it comes to the available material. In order to ensure that you get exactly what you want and actually need, California Roof Life will work closely with you and ensure that you know the full benefits of each option.
If your building has a traditional flat-roof, you may want to select one of the following choices:
- TPO – Insulation boards are first fastened to the roof substrate and TPO can be mechanically fastened to the insulation boards or installed with the self-adhesive.
- Modified Bitumen – Installed in multiple layers with each layer being torched to the surface below. Modified Bitumen is a very labor intensive process and should absolutely be performed by licensed and certified contractors.
- Spray-On Roof – This option can save money as it can be applied directly over an existing roof, meaning little to no prep work other than a thorough cleaning.
- Built-Up Roof – Installed by applying multiple layers of ply sheets bonded together by hot asphalt. Gravel can be used for the top layer for added durability, or you can use a reflective coating for energy efficiency.
- EPDM Rubber – These rubber membranes are installed in huge sections to help prevent leaks, but as these wide rolls are installed similar to a giant sticker, it’s very difficult to handle during installation and must be done slowly and precisely in order to avoid air bubbles.
- PVC Membrane – an insulation board must first be installed and then the membrane is installed in rows which are hot-air welded at the seams.
If your commercial building has a roof with an actual pitch, then your roofing options with California Roof Life go up greatly. You can choose from tile, composition, slate shingles and wood shake and we will work closely with you to ensure that you get the perfect material for your new roof.
Orange County Commercial Roofing Contractors
Call us right now for a free estimate on your commercial roof. California Roof Life has been serving the Orange County area for over 3 decades and we know exactly what your roof needs. Completely professional, licensed, bonded and insured, CRL can repair or replace your roof and give you complete peace of mind. Restoring trust since 1987, California Roof Life is the answer you’ve been looking for.